Jump to navigation
These are details of sculptures from the Jain temple in the village of Ranakpur located around 90 kms from Udaipur. This temple called as Chaumukha temple (four faced temple) and was built in the 15th century sculpted out of white marble stone. The temple has 29 halls supported by more than 1400 intricately carved pillars. The temple is dedicated to the first Trithankar - Adinath.