Following are the tools and raw material required for the making of tribal lady bottle craft:
• Empty Sauce Bottle: It is the basic materials used for making tribal lady bottle
• Adhesive: It is used to stick the epoxy compound on the bottle.
• Scissor: It is used to cut the epoxy compound cover.
• White Epoxy Compound: It is used to give the shape of a lady on the bottle.
• Talcum Powder: It is mixed with the epoxy compound to get a strong grip and
• Wooden Roller: It is used to flatten the mixed epoxy compound.
• Knife: It is used to cut the epoxy compound and highlight the curves and shapes
on the tribal lady bottle.
• Empty Pen Refill: It is used to shape the body parts of the tribal lady bottle
• Acrylic Colors: These are used to paint the epoxy compound.
• Paint Brush: It is used as a tool to apply the acrylic colors over the bottle.