- Anna Richert, Robert Gensch, Hokan junsson,. In Practical Guidance on the Use of urine in crop production, X. Stockholm Environment Institute, 2010.
- Chakrabarti, Debkhmar. Indian Anthropometric dimension for Ergonomic design use. National institute of design (NID).
- G.G.Ray. Ergonomic Evaluation and Design Consideration for Indian Sanitary wares. Mumbai: Department of Science and Technology, Govt. Of India, Industrial Design Centre., Indian Institute of Technology Bombay., 1990.
- Clean water compost. 2013 http://www.cleanwatercomponents.com/education/composting-toilets (accessed September 2013).
- Eco-San foundation. http://www.ecosanres.org/index.htm (accessed September 24, 2013).
- How products are mawwde. http://www.madehow.com/Volume-5/Toilet.html (accessed October 25, 2013).
- Pathak, Dr. Bindeswar. Public Toilet. Sulabh Movement at international symposium. May 25-27/1995.
- Ph.D., Bindeswar Pathak Dr. Public toilets. International symposium, Hong Kong, 1995.
- R.Emmerich, and S.Grothe. Journal of Geology, SeriesB, 2009: 48-58.
- REB, Tagart. The Anal Canal and Rectum. 1966.
- Urine diversion. PhD Thesis, Sweden: Royal Institute of technology, February 2001.
• Useful resource e-links related to 'Product Design' in India
• International resource related to 'Product Design'
• Product Design at IDC IIT Bombay
Case Study Download:
• Low Cost Toilet for Rural Household......