- ‘Managing Specific Learning Disability in Schools in India’ by Sunil Karande, Rukshana Sholapurwala and Mudhury kulkarni
- ‘Impact of Computer Aided Learning on Children With Specific Learning Disabilities’ study carried out by The Spastics Society of Karnataka
- ‘Learning Disabilities’ by Marita Adam, with contributions from Samrudhi Bambolkar, Nadia C. Fernandes, RItwika Srivastav, M.E. Yeolekar and Madhuri Kulkarni
- ‘Learning Disabilities in Children’s and Adolescent Literature. How Are Characters Portrayed?’ by Mary Ann Prater
- ‘How to Detect and Manage Dyslexia’ by Philomena Ott
- ‘Sixth Grade Can Really Kill You’ by Barthe DeClements
- ‘Dying to Know You’ By Aiden Chambers
- ‘How to Spell Perfect’ by Ronald Rideout
• Useful resource e-links related to 'Animation Design' in India
• International resource related to 'Animation Design'
• Animation Design at IDC IIT Bombay
Case Study Download:
• Lexy - A Visual Animated Dictionary......