Brief: To Design a Truck for future era 2020 for Ashok Leyland.
• A truck should run approximately 15 hours in a day.
• The truck cabinet should have a space to carry 2 humans with their essentials.
(Effectively 1 driver)
• The truck should reflect new system & technology that will sustain the norms of future.
• The truck should have a hydrogen fuel cell driven system which gives charge to individual hub
• The truck should be a human centric product.
• The truck (cab) should reflect a new design language.
• The cab should have a new experience of driving.
• The truck should be powered by the GM-Hy-Wire technology.