Applique, patchwork is found to be done on georgette, rubiya (riya), crochet etc., also tissue cloth locally called:
1. Applique Shamiana or tents, size is about 12 feet x 12 feet.
4. Daraz - a remarkable seam used in hand stitched garments generally worn by Nawab’s.
5. Patti ka kaam the fabric cut into motifs and stitched onto base fabric.
6. Dupatta/ stoles.
7. Different sizes of Handkerchiefs, Scarves.
8. Cushion covers, Curtains, Bed covers.
9. Tea cosy.
10.Sari- draped cloth.
11. Salwar kameez, T-shirts.