Tools and raw materials that are used for making of coconut sculpture:
• Coconut: The main raw material used to make the sculpture.
• Knives: Various kinds of knives are used in removing the coconut outer layer and the fibers for the coconut.
• Pencil: It is used for marking.
• Adhesive: It is used to fill the cracks encountered during the sculpting process.
• Sharping Wood: It is used to sharp the knives often, so that the cutting is more precise.
• Scraping Tool: It is used to loosen the fibers of the coconut to give natural look on the sculpture.
• Black Beads: It is used on the sculpture, which represents the eyes of the model.