The Tools used are:
1. Winding Machine: to wind the yarn to the spindle.
2. Warping Machine: to stretch the yarn on the roller.
3. Loom: to interlace the warp and weft yarns.
4. Shuttle: to insert the weft thread into the loom.
5. Dyeing Equipment: to apply the color on the cotton yarn.
1. Kondhupassai (Gum arabic).
2. Plastic weft winding pirn used for weft preparation.
3. The cotton yarn of 60’s and 80’s count of yarn.
4. Starch is applied on the fabric to increase the strength.
5. Chemical dyes and natural dyes for coloring the yarn or fabric.