Following are the tools and raw materials required for Making of Sungudi Sari:
• Sari: The fabric to be dyed.
• Thread: Its used for tying the knots which refrains the fabric from getting colored.
• Natural Colors: Its used for dying the fabric.
• Stove: Its used to heat the water for dying.
• Scale and Measuring Tape: Its used to measure on the fabric to draw designs.
• Marker: Its used to make marks on the fabric.
• Thermometer: Its used to measure the water temperature during dying process.
• Rubber Gloves: Its Worn during the dying process to protect the hands from heat and color.