Following are the tools and raw materials required for Marble Stone Carving:
• Ganga Mitti (clay): Its used to build 3D model for reference.
• POP (Plaster of Paris): POP is mixed with water for mold casting.
• Pottery Tools: To detail the clay model.
• L-shaped Scale: To measure the stone according to the required size.
• Customized Tools: An improved tool for marble carving.
• Riffler: Its used to form details such as folds of clothing, hair, side lock etc.
• Buffing Machine: To remove the unwanted marble chunks.
• Hammer: To sculpt the stone by striking tools.
• Batti: A piece of stone to rub and smoothen the marble sculpture.