Jump to navigation
- The Constructions of temples and the sculpture according to 'Vaastu vinyasa' prakara (compound) and the sculpture on the walls.
- The sculpture are carved according to ‘Shilpa Shastra’, followed by gesture and posture. Most of the sculpture were carved in relief (Kudya Shilpas). Sculptors were following Indian Mythology (Katha Shilpa) like Ramayana and Mahabharata, etc. There are message to the devotees.).
- Gopura viramana (towers of the temple), ‘Vimana’ gopuram (The tower on sanctrum) and Raja gopuram ( The tower on the entrance of the temple).
- Mukha mantapa and sculptures on it.
- Main deity : Main deity (pratima) is installed in Gharbha gudi (sanctrum).
- Symbolic Representation: Every Part of the idol is symbolically represented.
- The posture of the idols.
- The details of the idol and its measurement are considered scientifically according to manaunmana (posture and feeling) stature and proportions.
- All the ancient temples are scientifically, Geometrically and symbolically constructed.