There are only very minimum amount of tools used in the making of ‘Taak’.
• Katri (scissors): This tool is used for cutting silver and copper sheets.
• Hathoda (hammer): This tool is used for hammering the silver sheet to make embossed design.
• Airan: This tool is composition of wooden base and iron block fixed on top it, this tool is used for keeping the die mold during the hammering process.
• Die Mold: This is a bronze block which has engraved impression of deity which has to be embossed.
• Tin: Small pieces of tin are used during hammering process to create defined and sharp embossing.
• Copper Sheet: It is used for covering the backside of Taak.
• Silver Sheet: It is used for creating the embossed impression of deity.
• Lac: It is the scarlet resinous secretion of a number of species of lac insects. The lac dye is used for filling the wrong side.