Tools and raw materials that are used for making traditional indian lanterns is:
• Wooden Sticks: They are the basic materials that are used for preparing the armature of the traditional lanterns.
• Paper: Paper is stick on the wooden armature of the lantern.
• Fabric: It is the outer most layer of the lantern that is stuck to beautify the product.
• Scissor: Scissor is used for cutting the required size of the paper and fabric.
• Glue: Glue is used for sticking the paper and fabric on the wooden armature of lantern.
• Thread: Thread is used for tying the wooden sticks to each other.
• Pencil: Pencil is used for marking the length of the wooden sticks, paper and fabric pieces.
•Scale: It is used for measuring the length and width of the materials that are used in preparing the Traditional lantern.
• Canvas Gun: It is used for stapling the paper, fabric and wooden sticks together.