• Gambari Wood: It is a basic raw wooden material.
• Pencil: Pencil are used to sketch rough outlines on the wooden block.
• Hammer: Hammer is used for hammering while carving.
• Chisel: It is used in shaping and designing the sculpture.
• Scale: To measure the length and breadth of wood to cut into blocks to carve.
• Files: Different types of files used to smoothen the surface.
• Brush: Helps in removing the smaller unwanted pieces.
• Kadapa Stone: It is a basic raw material.
• Hammer: Hammer is used for hammering while carving the stone.
• Chisels: Chisels are the primary shaping tool in stone carving. It is used to roughen the stone.
• Pencil or Markers: Pencils and markers are used to sketch rough outlines on the stone.
• Rough Stone: Its used to smoothen the stone surface.
• Sand Paper: It is used to smoothen the surface of the stone after carving is done.