- Ecosse L Lamoureux, Jennifer B Hassell, and Jill E Keeffe. 2004. The determinants of participation in activities of daily living in people with Impaired vision. American journal of ophthalmology 137,2 (2004), 265-270.
- Nabila Jones and Hannah Bartlett. 2018. The impact of visual impairment on nutritional status: A systematic review. British Journal of visual Impairment 36,1 (2018), 17-30.
- Brady, Erin, et al. “Visual challenges in the everyday lives of blind people.” Proceedings of the SIGCHI conference on human factors in computing systems. 2013.
- Kostyra, Eliza, et al. “Food shopping, sensory determinants of food choice and meal preparation by visually impaired people. Obstacles and expectations in daily food experiences.” Appetite 113 (2017):14-22.
- Lancioni, Giulio E., et al.” A Verbal – Instruction System to Help a Woman With Intellectual Disability and Blindness Manage Food – and Drink – Preparation Tasks.” Clinical Case Studies, vol. 10, no.1, Feb. 2011, pp. 79-90, doi:10.1177/1534650110395380.
- “How to Make Your Kitchen Safer for Visually Impaired Person?” medium.com> how-to-make-Your-kitchen-safer-for-visually-impaire…How to Make Your Kitchen Safer for Visually Impaired Person?
- Jones, Nabila, and Hannah Bartlett.” The impact of visual impairment on nutritional status: A systematic review,” British Journal of Visual Impairment 36.1 (2018)” 17-30.
- Ran, Lisa, Sumi Helal, and Steve Moore. “Drishti : an integrated indoor/outdoor blind navigation system and service.” Second IEEE Annual Conference on Pervasive Computing and Communication, 2004. Proceedings of the. IEEE.2004.
- Sirirungruang, Issavara, and Poramate Boonyuen. “Shoppers with Disabilities: A Study on Experiences, Behaviours and Needs.”
- Wu, Fong-Gong, Min-Yuan Ma, and RO-Han Chang.” A new user-centered design approach: A hair washing assistive device design for users with shoulder mobility restriction. “ Applied Ergonomics 40.05 (2009)” 878-886.
- Benjamas Kutintara, Pornpun Somboon, Virajada Buasari, Metinee Srettananurak, Piyanooch Jedeeyod, Kirrikan Pornpratoom, and veraya Iamcham. 2013. Design and evaluation of a kitchen for person with visual impairments.
- Ying Liu, Jean Bacon, and Roger Wilson-Hinds.2007. On smart-care service: Studies of visually impaired users in living contexts. In First International Conference on the Digital Society (ICDS’07). IEEE, 32-32.
- Sandra C Hartje. 2005. Universal design features and product characteristics for kitchens. Housing and Society 21,2(2005), 101-118.
- Mary H Yearns, Patrick E Patterson, and Andrew Bice. 2005. Developing cabinet prototype for a universal design kitchen. Housing and Society 32,2(2005), 81-100.
Case Study Download: