Designing assistive mobility device for comfortable travel and convenient mode of transport at railway station to move 1 passenger across the platforms without any constraints. Design a system for the vehicle so it can easily maneuver through the busy platforms.
• It should have a minimal footprint.
• Carrying capacity 200 kgs.
• Its ergonomic design, flexible seating arrangement and roomy interior will make it the perfect transporter.
• Can climb gradients up to 20%.
• Adaptable for people as well as luggage transportation.
• Collapsible ‘fold over’ seats for flexible carrying.
• Design will be adapted according to the surrounding.
• An advanced system to transport the passenger’s luggage from vehicle to train.
• It will have a small turning radius.
• Cost-effective transit.
Case Study Download:
• Designing an Assistive Mobility Device for Passenger at Railway Station......