• Tangkhul Naga.
• History section/ Ukhrul district.
• Valsan Sanjiv, The Culturally Rich Tangkhul Nagas Of Manipur. Outlook.com
• Lungleng Shinon, Sticking Together Through The Ages: The Tangkhul Nagas And Their Ties With Hao Khamui or Sticky Rice,
• Shimray Somipam R, Ramalah Chennupati K, Shimray Somipam R, Ramalah Chennupati K, A study on the relationship between awareness, dissemination and sharing of cultural heritage knowledge among the youth. Annals of Library and Information Studies Vol. 68, September 2021, pp. 294-299.
• Shimray A.S.W, History of Tangkhul Nagas, (2001) Akansha Publishing House, New Delhi.
• Zimik DS., Haocham, (2016)
• About us/ Wikihao,
• How Ngashanngam Zingyo is Trying to Create Rejuvenating Waves of Avaramtui,
• Schwarz Gretchen E, Graphic Novels for Multiple Literacies. Journal of Adolescent & Adult Literacy Vol. 46, No. 3 (Nov. 2002), pp. 262-265 (4 pages).
• Schwarz Gretchen, Expanding Literacies through Graphic Novels The English Journal, Jul. 2006, Vol. 95, No. 6 (Jul. 2006), pp.58-64(7 pages).
• Pratt Henry John, Narratives in comics, The Journal of Aesthetics and Art Criticism. Vol. 67, No. 1, Special Issue: The Poetics, Aesthetics, and Philosophy of Narrative (Winter, 2009), pp. 107-117 (11 pages)
• Muniran Faezal, Md Yusof Md Ridzal, Using Comics and Graphic Novels in Schools and Libraries to Promote Literacies, Abrizah Abdullah, et al. (Eds.): ICOLIS 2008, Kuala Lumpur: LISU, FCSIT, 2008: pp 123-127
• Laycock, Di, Graphic Novels: The Kapow Factor, (2008) ISASA Librarians Conference
• Brenner Robin E., Comics and Graphic Novels, Handbook of Research on Children’s and Young Adult Literature(2010), Part 2 Chapter 18. (19 pages)
• Lyga, A & Lyga B, Graphic novels in your media center: A definitive guide (2004) Westport, CT: Libraries Unlimited
• Gorman, Michele, Getting graphic! Using graphic novels to promote literacy with preteens and teens. (2003) Linworth; Illustrated edition.
• McCloud, Scott, Understanding Comics: The Invisible Art (1994) William Morrow Paperbacks.
• McCloud, Scott, Making Comics (2006) William Morrow Paperbacks
• Eisner, Will, Comics and Sequential Art (1985) Poorhouse Press
• Satrapi, Marjane, Persopolis (2008) originally published as two books (2000,2004), RHUK
• Thompson, Craig, Habibi(2011) Faber & Faber
• Yang, Gene Luen, Boxers and Saints (2013), First Second Books
• Salam, Sumitra, Ethnobotanical Study of the Tangkhul- Naga Tribe in Ukhrul District, Manipur State (2011) Department Of Botany, Nagaland University.
• Berlitz, The most spoken languages in the world(2021),
• Marx, Christy, Writing for Animation, Comics, and Games (2007) Elsevier Inc. pp-94-98
• Carrion, Tho, To Think of Ink: The Role of the Comic Book Inker (2016)
• Pieko, Nate, Lettering Tips (2017)
• Northeast is cancer capital of India,
• A Report on Cancer Burden in North Eastern States of India, 2017, National Centre for Disease Informatics and Research, Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR), Bengaluru
• Phalee Shanao Long, Phalee Shanvai Chonvai, 2021.
• Useful resource e-links related to 'Communication Design'
• Visual Communication Design at IDC, IIT Bombay
Case Study Download:
• A Life Reminiscent......