- Roles and Rituals for Hindu Women,edited by Julia Leslie
- Motherhood in India: Glorification without Empowerment? edited by Maithreyi Krishnara
- Rethinking Gender: Based On Sanskrit Texts T.S. Rukmani
- Olivelle Patrick, Manu’s Code of Law, 2005. New York: OUP
- POSITION OF WOMEN IN INDIAN SOCIETY AND GANDHI’S PERCEPTION, Seema Thakur, © 2018 IJCRT | Volume 6, Issue 1 February 2018 | ISSN: 2320-2882
- Miscellanea Geographica | Volume 23: Issue 3 The saga of women’s status in ancient Indian civilization Bhaswati Pal,
- The Role and Position of Women Ancient Society to Modern Society in India, Dr Shashi Punam and Naina Sharma
- The Origin of Patriarchy, The Creation of Patriarchy by Gerda Lerner, Economic and Political Weekly, Vol. 22, No. 44 (Oct. 31, 1987), pp. WS70-WS72,
- LAW, STATUS OF WOMEN AND SOCIAL CHANGE, B. Sivaramayya Journal of the Indian Law Institute, Vol. 25, No. 2 (April-June 1983), pp. 270-288,
- Women and the Hindu Tradition, Susan S. Wadley,Signs, Vol. 3, No. 1,
- Goddesses of Hinduism, Their Symbolism and Significance
- Vedic Feminism: Uplifting women from the morass of fabricated history.
- The Ambiguity of the Historical Position of Hindu Women in India: Sita, Draupadi and the Laws of Manu Sangeeta R. Gupta UCLA,
• Useful resource e-links related to 'Graphic Design'
• Visual Communication Design at IDC, IIT Bombay
Case Study Download:
• Prahasanam (Mockery)......