• Economic Survey, Statistical Outline of India, IRS 1991.
• Chakrabarti Debkumar, Indian Anthropometric Dimensions: For Ergonomic design Practice
(National Institute of design, 1997).
• Norman Ashford, William G. Bell and Tom A. Rich,
Mobility and transport for elderly and handicapped persons:
Proceedings of a conference, Cambridge, England, 14‐16 July, 1981
(New York: Gordon and Breach Science, 1982).
Retrieved between July 2006 - October 2006)
• Sandra Rosenbloomand Agneta Ståhl, Automibilityamong the elderly;
The Convergence of Environmental, Safety, Mobility and Land Use.
• Randi Hjorthol, Fridulv Sagberg, 1105/1998 Changes in Elderly Persons' Modes of Travel,
Institute of Transport Economics, Norwegian Centre for Transport Research.
• Brian Peacock and Waldemar Karwoski, Automotive Ergonomics
(Taylor and Francis Ltd 1993).
• Conference Europeenne Des Ministres Des Transports,
European Conference of Ministers of Transport, Transport and ageing of population
(Conclusions of Round Table 112, Paris, 19‐20 November 1998).
• Useful resource e-links related to 'Industrial Design'
• Industrial Design at IDC, IIT Bombay
Case Study Downloads:
• Redesign of Car Interior for Elderly People - Pdf