Once the style is finalized, start illustrating your ideas and plan out the shots and camera angles. Make thumbnail drawings and you can plan out the whole song shot by shot.
From here onwards, I will be explaining the process using the first shot of the song.
Initially, I came up with two different ideas for opening sequence of the song. Hence, two options were chosen for first shot in the form of thumbnail drawings.
• Storyboard thumbnails: Option 01
• Storyboard thumbnails - Option 02
Storyboard thumbnails: Option 01
Storyboard thumbnails - Option 02
With the help of thumbnail drawings, start drawing your final storyboard.
While drawing final storyboard one has to incorporate following things:
• Key poses of the characters,
• Camera angles and movements,
• Change in background and location, etc.