Jump to navigation
- There are no fixed rules to use any medium for illustrations but it is helpful to know basic techniques to explore more.
- One of the limitations of pastels is that colors cannot be readily pre-mixed as liquid paints. So whatever you get on paper it comes as surprise.
- Use facemask as pastels creates lots of color dust, which is hazardous to health. It might cause coughing, etching of skin and eye.
- Keep cleaning color dust at regular intervals to avoid soiling the colors on paper.
- Clean the pastels when used with other colors and keep them back safely into the cushioned box.
- Keep cleaning your hands while blending to avoid fingerprints and stains.