Tools and raw materials that are used for making Andretta pottery are:
• Riverside Clay: It is derived from the riverside and used as basic raw material.
• Mountain Clay: It is derived from the mountainside and used as basic raw
• Sculpture Scraper, Knife, Carved Sludge Shaper: These are used for scraping
off excess clay where it is too thick.
• Sponge: It is used as a medium to smoothen the pottery products' surface and
helps in removing dust.
• Slip Trailers and Paint Brush: These are used for creating slip designs on the
• Colouring Oxides: These are used as an ingredient with china clay to get a variety
• Fluxes (Borax or B2O3): These are used to melt the glaze when pottery products
are kept at high temperatures.