The tools and raw materials that are used for applique cloth pillar are as follows:
• Thread: It is used to stitch the coloured pieces together.
• Coloured Cloth: It is a primary material to make the applique cloth pillar.
• Sewing Machine: It is used to stitch the cloth pieces together.
• Scissor: It is used to cut the cloth into the required number of pieces.
• Piping Lace: It is used to stitch along the periphery of the design to highlight it.
• Zari Border: It is added along the edges of the cloth to highlight it.
• Stapler: It is used to fix the designs temporarily in place before stitching.
• Newspaper: It is used as a template to mark the designs on the cloth.
• Glue: It is used to stick the designs in place before stitching them together with
• Metal Wire: It is used to make an armature on which the applique cloth is fixed
to retain the desired shape.
• Fabric Paint: It is used to paint the details of the design on the cloth.
• Brush: It is used to apply paint during detailing.