Tools and raw materials used for Applique work Making are as follows:
• Fabric: Fabric is the base material that is used for making applique work.
• Thread: By using thread the pieces of fabric are stitched together.
• Needle: Needle is used for hemming/stitching the bits of fabric.
• Scissor: It is used for cutting the excess thread and fabric.
• Metal Embroidery Hoop Rings: These are used to hold fabric tightly while doing embroidery.
• Plastic Mirrors: They are inserted in-between the embroidery and are used for beautifying the applique work.