The tools and raw materials used for making clay idols are very basic and simple and are available locally. By using these handmade tools the artisan create different varieties of earthen products.
Below are the tools and raw materials:
• Clay: It is one of the major material used for the process.
• Sharp Tools: Sharp edged tools like knives, and blades, which help to carve/create the minute designs and to decorate the idols.
• Molds: Different types of molds are used to create the small idols according to the required designs and patterns
• Furnace: Finished products are placed/ kept inside the oven/furnace for baking.
• Bamboo Sticks: These are used to design the products.