Jump to navigation
Tools and raw materials used for making coconut shell bird feeder are as follows:
• Coconut Shell: It is the primary material used for making a bird feeder.
• Sandpaper: sandpaper is used to clean and smoothen the surface of the coconut shell.
• Jigsaw Machine: This machine is used for making a hole in the coconut shell.
• Grains/seeds: These are the main ingredients that are filled within the shell.
• Rice Starch: It is mixed with grains and used instead of synthetic adhesive, enabling the grains to get stuck in the shell itself.
• Twine Rope: Twine rope is used for hanging the coconut shell bird feeder onto the tree.
• Cutter: It is used to cut the excess twine rope.