Following are the tools and raw materials required for Doll Making:
• Needle: Stainless steel needle with a sharp end one side and a loophole for the thread to insert.
• Cotton Sewing Thread: Sewing thread used in stitching purpose.
• Cardboard Cutout: Measurement markings made by cardboard.
• Chalk: A marking material used in drawing the outline of the cutout.
• Fur Cloth: A cloth material having a fur texture used in making soft toys.
• A Pair of Scissors: A stainless steel scissors used for cutting the cloth and threads.
• Plastic Doll Eyes: Doll eyes button used as an eyes for the dolls.
• Doll Nose Button: Doll nose button used as a nose for the doll, which comes like nut and screw.
• Plastic (synthetic) Fibre Cotton: A cotton like fibre used in stuffing the doll.