Jump to navigation
Tools and raw materials that are used for making Koftgiri art are:
• Gold and Silver Wires: These wires are used for decorating weapons due to their flexibility.
• Grinder: It is used to polish ironwork pieces.
• Chhaini: It is used for hatching and cross-hatching.
• Pakkad: It is used to grip the workpiece.
• Tankla: It is used for the inlay of gold and silver wires.
• Hakik Stone: The tool for polishing the workpiece.
• Hammer and Cheerapatti: These are used as a tool to cut wire or Patti.