Tools and Raw Materials used for lac bangles making are as follows:
• Lac: It is a natural material procured from the forest and then goes through several steps of refinement to be finally used in making the products.
• Coal Burner: This is used for heating and melting of the lac.
• Flat Wooden Tool (Hatta): It helps to roll out the warm lac in equal thickness.
• Round Wooden Rod: This is used for sizing the bangles.
• Tweezers: It is used to pick the metal bangle while heating and picking the stones to embellish on the lac.
• Colourful Lac Sticks: These are used for making colourful bangles.