Jump to navigation
Tools and raw materials that are used to leather footwear making:
• Tanned Leather: Goat, Buffalo, and camel skins are the basic raw material used for making leather shoes.
• Scissors: These are used to cut threads.
• Cutters: Using cutter leathers are cut into required shape and size.
• Customized Chisels: It is used to create various patterns on shoes and slipper straps.
• Big Sized Needles: Its used to sew the slipper.
• Thick Threads: Its used to in sewing the sole of the slippers.
• Pencils: Its used for marking over the leather.
• Hammer: It is used for beating the leather.
• Chemical Color: It is used to color slippers to make it look attractive.
• Sponge: It is used to apply chemical color on leather.