The following are the tools and raw materials used for Madhubani Painting:
• Handmade Paper or Canvas Cloth: It is the basic material used for painting.
• Pencil: It is used to draw a rough outline for the painting.
• Nib Pen: It is used to dip into black acrylic colour and sketch on the outline drawn
by the pencil.
• Acrylic Colours: It is used to paint on handmade paper or canvas cloth.
• Paintbrush: It is used to paint with different colours over the sketch.
• Paint Pallet: It is used to mix paints to a required density for painting.
• Cloth Piece: It is used to wipe extra colour from the brush.