Raw materials is brought from Delhi. Including gold, mercury, pearls, gem stones and copper sheet. Pearls and gem stone are mainly used in the jewelry of Buddha.
• Copper sheet: For making the statue.
• Hammer: Used for shaping the statue.
• Chisel: Used for fine detailing and marking on the copper sheet.
• Steel rod: Used for shaping the copper sheet.
• Gold: Used for shine and luster.
• Mercury: Used in gold- gilding.
• Flame torch: Used as a heating agent.
• Traditional herbs: Used for coloring and for shine in the gold.
• Pearls and gem stones: Used for decorating in jewelry.