The following are the tools and raw materials used for Paper quilling work:
• Colourful Paper Sheet: It is the main raw material used to do quilled work. The sheets are cut into strips.
• Scale: It is used to draw a straight line on the sheets for cutting strips.
• Scissor: It is used to cut the papers in the required size and shape.
• Pencil: It is used to draw a design.
• Quilling Needle: It is the most important quilling tool that helps to make coils.
• Glue: It is used to fix the curled coils.
• Earring Hooks: It is used as a holding element that gives strength and structure to an earring.