The following are the tools and raw material required for the making of scrap metal statue:
• Scrap Materials: These are the primary materials for the craft.
• AC or DC Power Supply Machine: It is a box-like device that conducts electricity to carry out welding.
Welding usually requires a high current that is usually above 800 amperes. In spot welding, the
level goes up to 12000 amperes.
• Welding Goggles: It is used to protect our eyes from the spark emitted during the welding process.
• Welding Gun: It is used to draw an arc between the base material and a consumable electrode rod
or stick, using the electric current supplied to it.
• Cutting Plier: It is used to bend, cut, or hold any component.
• Latex Paints: It is used for spray painting the scrap metal structure.
• Spray Painting Gun: It is used to paint the surfaces efficiently, which works on the principle of powered