The tools and raw materials that are used for traditional silver jewelry making are as follows:
• Silver Sheet: A basic material for traditional silver jewelry making.
• Silver Wire: It is for detailing the craft according to the required design.
• Metal Sheet Cutter: To cut the metal sheet.
• Water-Soluble Flux Paste: It is used to solder the metal pieces.
• Enamel Paints: To colour the traditional silver jewelry.
• Hand Gas Burner: To heat the metal.
• Tamarind Water: To wash the silver pendant.