Different types of tools and Raw materials used are as below:
• Wood: Tella Poniki wood is soft in nature, available in local forest.
• Chisel: Different types of chisels and files are used to cut and carve the wood.
• Aakra Paste: Aakra paste is locally made using mixture of sawdust and Tamarind seed powder, which acts as adhesive and used to fill the gaps and give shape to the toys.
• Colors: Vegetable dyes and Enamel Paints are used to color the toys.
• File: It is used to smoothen the surface of the toy.
• Paint Brush: Different sizes of paint brushes used in color filling and sketching process.