1. Special thanks to Mr. Srikanth Donthi and Mrs. Rachna Pandey Donthi for lending their interesting Ganesha idol /artefact collection to the team. Many of the Ganesha product example images used in this topic are from their personal collection.
2. Special thanks to Prof. Ravi. Pooviah for granting permission to document all the Ganesha based products and idols at IDC Photo Studio.
3. Special thanks to Mr. Raj Menon for lending a few Ganesha idols for the purpose of documentation for this resource topic.
4. Special thanks to Mrs. Dhuru Gianni and Mr. Naresh Gianni for sharing their wonderful Ganeshotsav experiences over the past years as well as permitting photography of their Ganesha idol collection. These are featured in this resource and have enriched it.
5. Special thanks to Ms. Chaitali Gupta of Navsrujan, volunteer teacher – Vanamala, and participants of the eco - friendly Ganesha workshop (2013) for sharing their Ganesha idol making experiences. Special thanks to Mr.Sumedh Garud, Mr. Santosh Sonawane, and Mr. Siddesh Sawant for the excellent documention of the proceedings of this workshop.
6. Special thanks to Mr. Renoy Nambiar, and Mr. Sumedh Garud for the excellent documentation of the various Ganesha idols and Ganesha based products.