• National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT)
North East India - People, History and Culture
• Chatterjee, Sudipto, et al. REVIEW OF BIODIVERSITY IN NORTHEAST INDIA. ResearchGate, Mar. 2006,
• Chatterjee, Sudipto, et al. Biodiversity Significance of North East India. Forests Conservation Programme WWF-India, 30 June 2006,
• TRIPATHI, R. S., and S. K. BARIK. NORTH-EAST ECOREGION BIODIVERSITY STRATEGY AND ACTION PLAN. Department of Botany North-Eastern Hill University SHILLONG,
https://kalpavriksh.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/NBSAP-ECOREGION-MAINREPORT-FINAL-18.12.2002.pdf Accessed 29 Mar. 2022.
• Rashmi, Neeraja, et al. North East India People, History and Culture. 1st Edition, National Council of Educational Research and Training, 2017.
• Ranjan, Aditi, and M. P. Ranjan. Handmade in India. Mapin Publishing.
• Ministry of Culture, and Government of India. Indira Gandhi National Centre for the Arts.
https://ignca.gov.in/regional-centers/northeastern-regional-centre-guwahati/art-craft-of-north-east/ Accessed 29 Mar. 2022.
• List of Indian State Symbols,
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Indian_state_symbols Accessed 29 Mar. 2022.
• Lost Indian Festivals:
• Festival Patterns:
• Festivals at D’source:
• Visualization of Cultural Heritage Collection Data: State of the Art and Future Challenges Florian Windhager
• Cultural analytics
• A BASIC GUIDE TO DIGITAL ART HSITORY
• Visualisations that changed the world of information design:
• Google arts and Culture:
• Design installations:
• Link to Sec Research:
Case Study Download:
North East Indian State Symbols......