• Mwangi, A Mbogaine_ Nutritional, hygiene and socio-economic dimensions of street food urban areas- case of Nairobi.
• Muinde O K, Kuria E.2005. Hygienic and sanitary practices of venders of street foods in Nairobi, Kenya. Rurak Outreach program.
• A Comparative Study of Microbial Quality of Street Vended Foods in Chennai city.
• M Das, CC Rath, U B Mohapatra. Bacteriology of a most popular street food (panipuri) and inhibitory effect of essential oils on bacterial growth.
• J S Kaushik, M Narang, A Parakh. Food consumption in children.
• Tambekar D H, Kulkarni R V, S D Shirsat, D G Bhadange.
Bacteriological quality of street vender’s food Panipuri: a case study of Amravati city (MS) India.
• Useful resource e-links related to 'Product Design'
• Visual Communication Design at IDC, IIT Bombay
Case Study Download:
• Redesign of Panipuri Stand Cart......