- Mental health: Strengthening our response. (2018, March 30). WHO.
- The Transtheoretical Model (Stages of Change). (n.d.). Behavioral Change Models.
- Pandya, A., Shah, K., Chauhan, A., & Saha, S. (2020). Innovative mental health initiatives in India: A scope for strengthening primary healthcare services. Journal of Family Medicine and Primary Care, 9(2), 502.
- Peteet, J. R. (2019). Promoting Mental Health Awareness in the Christian Community Through Collaboration: In Reply. Psychiatric Services, 70(11), 1073.
- How Cognitive Behavior Therapy Works. (2020). Verywell Mind.
- Shields-Zeeman, L., Pathare, S., Walters, B. H., Kapadia-Kundu, N., & Joag, K. (2017). Promoting wellbeing and improving access to mental health care through community champions in rural India: the Atmiyata intervention approach. International Journal of Mental Health Systems, 11(1),.
- Thankappan, K. R., Sathish, T., Tapp, R. J., Shaw, J. E., Lotfaliany, M., Wolfe, R., Absetz, P., Mathews, E., Aziz, Z., Williams, E. D., Fisher, E. B., Zimmet, P. Z., Mahal, A., Balachandran, S., D’Esposito, F., Sajeev, P., Thomas, E., & Oldenburg, B. (2018). A peer-support lifestyle intervention for preventing type 2 diabetes in India: A cluster-randomized controlled trial of the Kerala Diabetes Prevention Program. PLOS Medicine, 15 (6), e1002575.
- Galhotra, A., & Mishra, A. (2018). Mental healthcare Act 2017: Need to wait and watch. International Journal of Applied and Basic Medical Research, 8(2), 67.
- Heilig, S. M., Farberow, N. L., Litman, R. E., & Shneidman, E. S. (1968). The role of nonprofessional volunteers in a Suicide Prevention Center. Community Mental Health Journal, 4(4), 287–295.
- Prochaska, J. O., Redding, C. A., & Evers, K. E. (2015). The transtheoretical model and stages of change. In K. Glanz, B. K. Rimer, & K. "V." Viswanath (Eds.), Health behavior: Theory, research, and practice (p. 125–148). Jossey-Bass/Wiley.
- Cattan, M. (2006). What is mental health? In G. MacDonald (Ed.), Mental Health Promotion: A Lifespan Approach (1st ed., pp. 8–33). Open University Press.
- Harvard Health Publishing. (n.d.). How Alcoholics Anonymous works. Harvard Health.
- Drew, J. (2016). Cartooning Teen Stories. Jessica Kingsley Publishers.
- Buchalter, S. (2015). Raising Self-Esteem in Adults: An Eclectic Approach with Art Therapy, CBT and DBT Based Techniques (1st ed.). Jessica Kingsley Publishers.
- Anand, A. T. A. A. (2019). Real stories of dealing with Depression. Simon and Schuster India.
• Useful resource e-links related to 'Interaction Design'
- includes HCI, User Centerd Design, Usability and Interface Design
• Interaction Design at IDC IIT Bombay
Case Study Download:
• Service Design for Mental Wellness......