The artisan requires varieties of tools and raw materials for making Baajuband. The raw materials and tools are purchased from the local market of Belgaum.
• Nav Sagar: It is used to melt gold and silver.
• Holder: Holder is used to hold the containers in melting process.
• Flame Torch: It is used in melting the element.
• Rolling Machine: It is used to convert thick gold or silver rod into wire/string.
• Cutter: Cutter used to cut the silver/gold/copper wires.
• Twisting Electric Machine: Twisting electric machine is used to twist the wire.
• Ghad: Ghad is a traditional machine which is used to convert the thick string into thin wires.
• Gauge Patti: Gauge plate used to obtain the required thickness of wire.