Tools and raw materials that are used for making of bamboo curtains:
• Bamboo Poles: The basic raw material for bamboo curtain weaving.
• Sickle: It is used to cut the bamboo pole vertically.
• Stones: It is used to get the stiffness and to tighten the weaved thread.
• Cotton Yarn: It is used to weave the curtain which holds the strips tightly.
• Stand: It is made of bamboo poles and is used to weave the curtain.
• Flat Chisel and Hammer: It is used to remove extras and to maintain equal length.
• Cotton Cloth: It is used to create a border for the bamboo curtain.
• Needle and Thread: These are used to stitch the border for the bamboo curtain.