Jump to navigation
Tools and raw materials that are used for coconut shell craft:
• Coconut Shell: It is a basic raw material used in making coconut shell craft.
• Hacksaw Blade: It is used to cut coconut shells.
• Emery Sheet: It is used to smoothen the outer surface of coconut shells.
• Buffing Machine: It is used to smoothen the outer surface.
• Bastard File: It is used to carve the coconut shell into the required shape.
• Hammer: It is a tool with a heavy metal head mounted to beat repeatedly.
• Quick Adhesive: It is used to stick the articles.
• Wood Polish: It is used to give the coconut shell a wood finishing.
• Sleek Glossy Top Coat: It is used to give a glossy effect to the product.