1. A gold coloured, plastic moulded Ganesha (approximately 90mm in height). Though the form is simplistic, all the features are enhanced by gold jewelled elements and the use of a deep red for the dhoti, crown, and seating.
2. A plastic moulded Ganesha (approximately 100mm in height including the seating) encased in a transparent acrylic structure. Both the idol as well as the box are encrusted with gold jewelled elements giving a feeling of richness.
3. A white marble Ganesha in an organic form, (approximately 80mm in height). His features are enhanced by the use of Tangore painting style jewellery, semiprecious stones and accents.
4. A showpiece metal Ganesha (approximately 60mm in height) where just his face, trunk and ears evoke his entire presence. This is a modern form interpretation. The ears and the supporting arch are encrusted with stones and the trunk is enhanced by the use of the sacred orange colour.
5. An ornate Ganesha (approximately 6 inches in height) with a blue resin body and gold plated jewelled ornamentation seated on a decorated block of marble, holds a wooden flute reminiscent of Lord Krishna. This idol is created by the company Adler and Roth. It has both decorative and symbolic value with a unique signature style and an elegant look and feel. This is a perfect gift item for any special occasion.
6.An article in a leading newspaper showcases a variety of unique, artistic Ganeshas that are available in the present times.