Tools and raw materials that are used for jharokha with Madhubani painting:
• Chalk Powder: It is the basic raw material used to make the clay.
• Synthetic Adhesive: It is used to mix with chalk powder to make clay dough.
• Water: It is used to mix with chalk powder and adhesive in process of making clay.
• Acrylic Paint/ Oil Paint: It is used to paint both jharokha and Madhubani paintings.
• Brushes: It is used to paint the Madhubani figures and jharokha.
• Varnish: It is used to apply oil-based paints as a final touch.
• Board: It is a basic raw material used in the making of jharokha.
• Handmade Paper/Canvas: It is a basic raw material used in the making of Madhubani paintings.
• Pencil: It is used to draw the figure and design on board and paper.