This is also known as Abdul Razaq darga built in the year 1687 with a pair of tombs housed in this. The tombs have been in substantial elevation since the graves are built at the floor level with galleries within the domes. It was at the initiation of Afzal khan that the splendid tomb was constructed in his lifetime though his mortal remains was buried in another tomb. In Jod Gumbaz which is one km away from Afzal khan’s tomb is the tomb of his wives in 11 rows on the masonry platform.
There is a saying that, as per the prediction of one of the astrologer that he would not return after meeting Chatrapati Shivaji Maharaj to Bijapur, drowned all his 64 wives before his journey therefore there are 63 graves with one grave empty. This monument is located behind the Government High School in the present day (21st century) which is in the southwest part of Bijapur city. This is generally referred to as the twin domes of the tombs of Khan Muhammad and Abdul Razzaq Qadiri situated near the Mecca Gate also referred to as ‘Two Sisters’.