Jump to navigation
The tools and raw materials that are used for Pumice Stone Art are as follows:
• Pumice Block: It is a stone block used as a basic material in pumice stone art.
• Angle Grinder: It is used to grind the pumice block corners to get a particular
• Chisel: It is used to carve depths on the pumice stone.
• Screwdriver: It is used to carve small depth lines on the pumice stone.
• Paint Brushes: It is used to paint the craft with acrylic colours.
• Acrylic Colours: These are used to paint on the pumice stone.
• Paint Pallet: It is used as a base to mix the acrylic colours.
• Water Bowl: It is used to wash the paintbrushes after painting.
• Fiberboard: It is fixed behind the pumice stone for added support.
• Clamp: It is fixed on the fiberboard to be able to hang on the wall.