Tools and raw materials that are used for the Silver Embossing are:
• Chisels: Different sizes of chisels are used in the engraving process.
• Lacquer: Lacquer is used as a base for silver embossing work.
• Cutter: It is used to cut the silver sheet into the required size.
• Scissor: It is used to cut the tracing paper.
• Hammer: It is used to beat the silver sheet and create embossing.
• Liners: They are used in the initial marking and in the finishing stages to refine any thin outlines.
• Planishing Hammer: It has flat rounded edges used to push out large, flat areas of metal.
• Doming Tool: These tools push out rounded areas of metal.
• Hand Gas Burner: It is required for heating the metal sufficiently for shaping.