Following are the tools and raw materials required for Soapstone Beads:
• Soapstone: Basic raw material used in stone beads making.
• Gimlet: A small T-shaped tool with a screw tip for boring holes.
• Sand Paper: It is used for smoothing beads.
• Small Chisels: It is used to create different shapes and sizes of beads and varieties of design patterns on beads.
• Hack Saw Blade: Its use to make beads separate from the lathe machine
• Lathe Machine: It is used to make different varieties of beads.
• Hand Operated Drilling Machine: Its used to make small sphere shaped beads.