The tools and raw materials used in the production process are basic handmade tools that are available locally.
• Clay: Clay is the key material used in the making process. It is procured from surrounding areas which is locally called as Jeedi Mannu.
• Moulds: Moulds of different types and sizes are used to prepare small clay idols.
• Sharp Tools: Sharp-edged tools like knives and iron blades are used to create the motif patterns and decorations on the clay idols.
• Turning Wheel: Turning wheel or Potter’s wheel is the main tool used to turn the products like pots, bowls, cups and glasses etc.
• Furnace: A household furnace is permanently built with mud and bricks to provide heat. The finished clay products are filled/placed in the kiln and baked continuously for one day by maintaining proper temperature levels.
• Fuel: The most commonly used fuel to produce heat is wood. Charcoal, dried leaves and dried stems etc. are also used according to the availability.
• Clay Modeling Tools: These tools are used in idol making process.